Cumberland Private Wealth Management is currently looking for an individual to join our Wealth Management team in Calgary, Alberta. This role will support a team of Client Portfolio Managers in servicing and maintaining client relationships, and performing daily operational functions, client communication, data input, client service and document management.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
Receptionist tasks such as mail distribution, answering phones, greeting visitors, setting up conference calls and sales meeting, office attendance, ordering office supplies, liaison to building security and IT department.
- Maintain a log of deliveries and receivables (mail and couriers)
General Administrative duties including but not limited to Client Documentation (opening new accounts, updating accounts, expiring documents, follow up on o/s documentations, maintaining client files.)
- Assist in client requests (ETFs, wires, cheques, tax information, reports/statements etc).
- Set up and follow up of account transfers.
- Coordinating other and ad hoc office matters as necessary.
- Required Experience, Education , Skills and Behaviours
- 2 + years related experience in and Administrative Assistant and Reception role.
- Maintains punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills including pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have the ability to work independently, have strong attention to detail, and ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Must have good computer skills including proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Work as part of the administrative support team and provide back up as necessary.
- Monday to Friday
- financial industry: 3 years (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (preferred)